Integrated Management System Policy
Our ultimate goal is to gain customer confidence in the quality of products and services offered by TZMO S.A. We strive to ensure customer satisfaction by meeting their needs and requirements, and by applying regulatory requirements.
The above mentioned goals are realized by:
- Maintenance and continuous improvement of the quality management system compliant with ISO 9001 standard or integrated management systems
- Implementation and maintenance of the quality management system compliant with ISO 13485 standard in TZMO SA and companies producing medical devices.
- Implementation and maintenance of the requirements of IFS HPC i BRC CP standards in companies producing hygiene products.
- Implementation and maintenance of the environmental management system compliant with ISO 14001 in order to improve environmental effectiveness.
- Implementation and maintenance of a timber-based import due diligence system to eliminate wood fibers from illegal or unidentified sources.
- Continuous improvement of processes and management methods.
- Implementation of modern technologies
- Improving the quality of products and services and ensuring their safety.
- Shaping employees' awareness of customers' requirements and applicable legal requirements.
- Compliance with legal regulations and other requirements applicable to environmental protection.
- Reventing environmental pollution and taking care of its resources.
- Sustainable use of resources, in particular natural resources, during the implementation of new projects and production of products certified for compliance with FSC standards.
We are with our clients from the very beginning. We accompany them throughout their lives.We are with those who need us - in times of joy and in moments of sadness.
Toruń, March 2021
Approved by: Chairman of the Board of TZMO S.A